Headlines News :
Home » » Contoh Pembukaan dan Penutupan Pidato Bahasa Inggris

Contoh Pembukaan dan Penutupan Pidato Bahasa Inggris

Written By abdul karim on Friday, 19 September 2014 | 16:33



Contoh  Pembukaan Pidato Bahasa Inggris - dalam dunia pondok pesantren ada sebuah kegiatan edukatif yang di sebut dengan latihan pidato atau sering di istilahkan sebagai muhadharah. Di sesi kegiatan ini para santri biasanya dikader untuk menjadi seorang dai atau orator ulung , mereka tidak hanya di latih untuk berbicara dalam bahasa Indonesia saja , tapi juga 2 bahasa Asing lainnya yaitu bahasa Arab dan Inggris. Saat ini saya menyediakan contoh-contoh pembukaan dan juga penutupan dari Pidato Bahasa Inggris untuk bisa kalian gunakan pada saat muhadharah nanti. Untuk pidato bahasa Indonesia dan Arab , Insya Allah akan menyusul kedepannya..

SOME EXAMPLE OF SPEECH OPENING 

1.Sample One

 Honorable Protocols and Speakers

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
And my loving brothers 

In the name of Allah the beneficient and the merciful . Praise be to Allah , the lord of the world and the sequel is for those who keep their duty unto Him, Further , there will be no hostility except agains wrongdoers. 

Blessing and salutation be upon the most honorable prophet and messenger, his family alll his disciples, and those who follow them in goodness till his the day of judgement. It is pleasure for me to speak in front of you all about. 


2. Sample Two

Dear Protocol 

Assalamualaikum wr. wb , 
And my muslim brothers 

Before I am going to deliver my speech, I hope all audiences to thank our God, Allah , for he has bestowed us abundant mercies , so , due , to those we are able to attend this peaceful meeting. 

Furthermore , we sepecially send our peace and salutation to our prophet Muhammad, His messenge, and his servant. And I thank protocol who has provided me time to speak toninght ( today ) entitled: 


3. Sample Three

Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb
Your excellencies my teachers  

In the name of Allah , the beneficent and the merciful. All Praisee be to Allah, the lord of the world , the Master of the dayafter, and the creator of everything in this universe. He has no partner. 

Peace and salutation be upon the messenger rahmata lil alamin, Muhammad SAW and his house hold , his companieons , and his faithful followers who strive in Allah's religion, Islam. Indeed , it is a very great pleasure for me in this precious occasion to deliver a speech entitled : ..


4. Sample Four

Your Excellencies Chairman 

Assalamualaikum wr. wb 
And all muslim borthers of mine, 

All praise be to Allah , Him alone we ask for help. Him alone we seek forgiveness, we seek refuge in Alah from evils of ourseleves and from evils of our deeds. He whom Allah sent astray , for him there in no Guide. 

I bear witness that there is none worhty worship except Allah , and i bear wtness that Muhammad is His servant and his messenger . 
A. God, send blessing and salutation on our prophet Muhammad ( Peace be upon him ) his family and all his deciples. And I express my thank to chairman who has assingned me to speak in front of all audiences, about  : 

5. Sample Five

Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb 

In the name of Allah , the Merciful and the all compassionate. All praises and thanks due to Allah , the master of the universe . Peace and salutation be upon Muhammad SAW, Who has been promoted as messenger. And I thank chairman who has assigned me and provided the opportunity to deliver my speech entitled. 


SOME EXAMPLES OF SPEECH CLOSING


1. Sample One

My Beloved brothers and sisters . 

Due to the limited time for me to deliver this interesting isssue, therefore , I will finish my simple speech hopefully, may Allah keep us on the straight path. and may fully, may Allah accept our humble efforts for his love, amien. 

Wassalamualaikum wr. wb

2. Sample Two

I thinks that's all from me tonight ( today) and if you find a lot mistakes I beg your pardon . Let us ask almighty Allah forgiveness. Wassalamualaikum wr. wb

3. Sample Three

Dear Muslim brothers of mine, I think it's complete enough for me up to this point. The wrong utterance is caused by limitation of my ability and the right one is for Allah. 

4. Sample Four

I think it's time for me finish my speech, and I beg your pardon, finally I say ...wassalamualaikum wr. wb

5. Sample Five

May the blessing of Allah be upon us Amien. Thank you . Billahi taufik wal hidayah . Wassalamualaikum wr. wb.

Itulah beberapa contoh pembukaan dan penutupan Pidato Bahasa Inggris untuk muhadharah pesantren , semoga bermanfaat dan dapat digunakan sebaik-baiknya. 





Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Catatan Karim - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template